* Support, information and education to our members and their families.
* Education to the public regarding unique difficulties encountered by people with learning differences.
* Social, educational and cultural programs
such as speakers, workshops, day and
weekend trips, dances and other activities planned by members.
* Community involvement
* Help in preparing our members for independent living.
* Advocacy for meaningful employment
To help young adults with learning differences (ages 21-45) attain personal responsibility and independence, and enjoy greater autonomy as contributing, integral parts of their community. This is accomplished by providing a variety of support programs, learning alternatives and social opportunities.
Please help us
raise money to support our
educational programs by
doing all of
your internet shopping on our website. See
our contact page
for more info.
Thanks for visiting our site!